C H A S I N G T H E L I G H T
NOVEMBER 26TH - DECEMBER 3RD 2022
Covid-19: All workshops are fully refundable if cancelled due to Covid-19
I N C L U D E D
• Modern Villa, Four Bedrooms, Fantastic Location, Swimming Pool.
• All transport during the workshop.
• Pick up from Airport.
• Editing and Image Enhancement.
• Personal Tuition.
• Small-Group - Three People.
• Instalments can be arranged to spread the cost. (Email for details)
• Each Participant will have their own room with a double bed
• Not Included
• Insurance and travel to Maderia.
• Main Meals.
• Fanal Forest
• Praia da Ribeira da Janela
• Laurissilva Forest
• World Class Wave Locations.
• Jardim do Mar, Ponta Pequena, Paul do Mar, and Fajã da Ovelha.
Each participant will have their own room with a double bed and access to all the villa facilities, your stay will be luxurious, peaceful and comfortable. Restaurants, bars and shops are all within a close distance of the villa. During the week, there will be time for relaxation if you wish to explore the local area, or just soak up the sun by the pool.
During the week we'll be discovering and exploring the subtropical unique landscapes and seascapes of Maderia, capturing the island's beauty in the best light. The villa is well situated for convenience, comfort, and getting around. We'll be photographing mystical woodland, subtropical vistas, dramatic seascapes, towering cliffs, and of course waves. We'll be shooting sunrise and sunset during the course maximizing our chances of great light. During the week we'll also cover astrophotography and shoot the night sky, Maderia has fantastic dark skies, even on cloudy nights due to the nature of the high elevation we will be able to get above the cloud level and the stars will be very visible during the night.
The climate during November is on average around 20°C which will make for a comfortable stay.
T H E D E T A I L S
D e p o s i t and P a y m e n t
25 % Deposit secures a place on the workshop. For paying in instalments please email for enquiries. Full balance to be paid by 26th of October 2022
Wild Seascapes - Cornwall Photographer
Photography Workshops in the UK and International
CHASING THE LIGHT