Chasing the light and waves on the wild coast of Cornwall.
£979 per person
February 8th - 15th February 2020
50% Deposit Required to secure a place.
• The Accommodation
• Two Deluxe Lodges (Available from the 8th Feb - 15:00/22:00 pm)
• Each Participant will have their own room with a double bed.
• Private Bathroom
• Large Lounge
• Relaxing Surroundings
• Modern and Clean
• Restaurant and Bar on site
• Swimming Pool
• Two separate Lodges - with four bedrooms in each lodge
• Well located for the workshop - and close to St. Ives
• The Tutors
• The Workshop
• All transport is provided during the workshop
• Snacks are supplied during the day
• Editing and Post Processing is included
• Seven Participants
We will be chasing the light and waves across Cornwall during the week making the most of the conditions. We will visit some of the well known locations, as well as the more secluded and remote parts. Each day will be personally constructed to give you the best opportunities for capturing great images. We'll cover all aspects of photography techniques and how to plan for a shoot. The winter months in Cornwall are fantastic for waves and we'll be teaching you how to capture dramatic wave images.
The workshop is suitable for all ages, fitness, and skill levels.
Two Spaces Remaining
Remaining Balance to be paid - 4th of January 2020
Cancelations - a 50% refund will be given if the participant needs to cancel before 8th of January. Due to accommodation costs and other expenses, the remaining 50% is non-refundable.
Before proceeding to book - Please email for payment details and general info.