CHASING THE LIGHT
Wild Seascapes - Cornwall Photographer
Photography Workshops in the UK and International
Lanzarote - Fire & water
Five day intensive Seascape & Landscape Photography
Chasing the light and waves on the wild landscape of Lanzarote.
Accommodation Included (Six Nights)
£855 per person
January 26th - 1st February 2020
• Accommodation (Available from the 26th - Workshop starts on the 27th)
• Modern Villa, Six Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms, Kitchen, Swimming Pool.
• All transport during the workshop.
• Pick up from Airport (If Required)
• Snacks Provided.
• Editing and Image Enhancement.
• Personal Tuition.
• Small-Group - Three People.
• Bring your partner or friend for no extra cost (workshop not included)
• Instalments can be arranged to spread the cost. (Email for details)
• Each Participant will have their own room with a double bed
• Not Included
• Insurance and travel to Lanzarote.
• Main Meals.
• El Golfo Region
• Remote North Lanzarote
• Volcanic Region
• Perfect location for shooting waves.
The accommodation is available on Sunday the 26th - a day before the workshop is set to commence. Giving you time to settle in discover the local area - and meet the other participants.
There are a couple of local beaches, lots of restaurants, bars and shops all within walking distance of the villa. During the week, there will be time for relaxation if you wish to explore the local area, or just soak up the sun by the pool.
• About the Workshop
During the week we'll be discovering and exploring the unique landscapes and seascapes of Lanzarote, and capturing the island's beauty in the best light.
The villa is well situated for convenience, comfort and getting around. We'll be photographing lava fields, volcanoes, dramatic seascapes, towering cliffs, and of course waves. Just a ten-minute walk from the villa is the best location I know for shooting waves. You'll be able to get really close to big breaking waves, in complete safety. During the week if the weather permits, we'll also cover Astrophotography and shoot the night sky, Lanzarote has fantastic dark skies and the stars will be very visible during the night.
The climate during January is on average around 20°C which will make for a comfortable stay.
25% Deposit Required to secure a place.
Remaining Balance to be paid - 1st of December 2019
Cancelations - a 50% refund will be given if the participant needs to cancel before 20th of January. Due to accommodation costs and other expenses, the remaining 50% is non-refundable.
Before proceeding to book - Please email for payment details and general info.