CHASING THE LIGHT
C O R N W A L L
in partnership with
Welcome to Wild Seascapes
My name is Mark Dobson an award-winning professional photographer based in Cornwall (UK)
My approach to photography is (keep it simple) and capture the feeling rather than the scene. This is often easier said than done. But, over the last few years, I have harnessed this technique and want to share the process behind it with specialized photography workshops.
• Small Groups ensuring everyone receives full tuition
• Extensive Local Knowledge
• Full Photography Tuition including Post-Processing
• Why Choose Wild Seascapes
• Suitable for all skill levels from beginner to advanced techniques
Member of Master Photographers International
• Specialised Storm Chasing Photography Workshops
• Learn all aspects to planning a shoot with helpful and essential information
• Friendly and professional service
• What previous clients say
"If you're in Cornwall and looking for some expert seascape and wave photography guidance, I'd highly recommend using Mark. As a local, he knows all the best spots, how to read the conditions and will help you get in the best positions to get some great shots. "
"I did a one day workshop with WildSeascapes and thoroughly enjoyed it. I learnt some new techniques including focus stacking, long exposures and some Photoshop and picked up lots of tips throughout the day.
Mark has a good knowledge of the local area and puts you at ease straight away. Highly recommended. "
"We did a workshop with Mark and I cannot recommend him highly enough - very knowledgeable, helpful and patient! Got so much out of it and really enjoyed it too! Would definitely do another one! "
• Published Magazine Work
• Numerous editions - Outdoor Photography Magazine, Practical Photography
• Online Features
The Guardian, BBC, The Times, The Independent
• Photography Awards
• Shortlisted images - World Landscape Photographer of the Year 2021 and Landscape Photographer of the Year 2021
• Master Photographers International Awards 2020 ( Bronze Award Winner in the Landscape and Seascape Fine Art category)
• Winner of Coastal View 2019 - Shipwrecked Mariners
• Exhibited Work - The Truman Gallery - Brick Lane (London)
Wild Seascapes | Storm Chasing | Wave Photography | Limited Edition Prints | Digital Editing 2021