Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before booking a workshop with us:
1. You will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The deposit amount will be mentioned in the workshop description.
2. The balance of the workshop price will be due a month before the workshop date. We will send you an email with payment instructions at that time. If we do not receive the final payment by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and keep the deposit. If you make a booking a month or less before the departure date, the full amount will be payable at the time of booking.
3. If you cancel your booking within a month before the workshop, we will retain the total cost of the workshop unless we can sell your place. If we can resell your place, we will retain only the deposit amount and refund the balance.
4. We reserve the right to change or cancel any workshop. We will notify you if we need to make any alterations or cancellations. You will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (if the price is lower, we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to us. (Please note - a full refund will not be offered if the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control - see No.5 below)
5. We cannot be held responsible for cancelling workshops due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as fire, flood, or adverse weather conditions. Although outdoor photographers work in all weather, adverse weather conditions may lead to a cancellation. If this happens, we will offer you a free place for an alternative workshop.
6. Please note that we do not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury, or illness caused to you or any other person included on the booking form unless it arises from our negligence.
7. By paying the deposit, you agree to accept all the above conditions. The person who pays the deposit for a group booking does so on behalf of all individuals included in it, and all are bound by the booking conditions.
Any questions regarding our policy - please feel free to contact me