NOVEMBER 23RD - 30TH
T W O S P A C E S L E F T
T H E D E T A I L S
Here is the revised version of the text with corrected spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors:
• A modern villa with four bedrooms in a fantastic location.
• Personal tuition and editing and image enhancement will be provided.
• All transport during the workshop will be provided, including pick up from the airport.
• A small group of three people will be accommodated, with each participant having their own room with a double bed.
• Instalments can be arranged to spread the cost. (Email for details)
• Insurance and travel to Madeira.
• Main meals.
• Fanal Forest
• Praia da Ribeira da Janela
• Sao Vincente
• Pico Ruivo
• Sao Lourenco
• Levada Walks
• World-Class Wave Locations
• Jardim do Mar, Ponta Pequena, Paul do Mar, and Fajã da Ovelha
During the week, each participant will have their own room with a double bed and access to all the villa facilities, ensuring a peaceful and comfortable stay. Restaurants, bars, and shops are within close proximity to the villa. There will also be time for relaxation and exploring the local area.
During the workshop, we will be discovering and exploring the unique subtropical landscapes and seascapes of Madeira. We will be capturing the island's beauty in the best light, shooting mystical woodland, subtropical vistas, dramatic seascapes, towering cliffs, and of course, waves. We will be shooting at sunrise and sunset to maximize our chances of getting great light. Astrophotography will also be covered, and weather permitting, we'll shoot the night sky. Madeira has fantastic dark skies, and even on cloudy nights, we'll be able to get above the cloud level and see the stars. The average temperature during November is around 20°C, making for a comfortable stay.
B O O K I N G
D e p o s i t and P a y m e n t
A 25 % Deposit secures a place in the workshop. For paying in instalments please email for enquiries. Total balance to be paid by the 23rd of October 2024
Wild Seascapes - Cornwall Photographer
Photography Workshops in the UK and International
CHASING THE LIGHT